Stare decisis. The rule of precedents. We’ve compiled judicial decisions applying or interpreting the laws or the Constitution that form part of the legal system of the Philippines.
Part 1: Persons and Family Relations
- Can a teacher be terminated from employment for marrying her student?
- Whether or not abandonment leads to nullity of marriage.
- Psychological Incapacity as a Ground for Void Marriage
- Gender Classification.
- Lex Prospicit, Non Respicit.
- The Doctrine of Renvoi.
- Insanity as Exempting Circumstances
- Obedience to Order of a Superior Officer
- Frustrated Felony
- Rebellion as Complex Crime
- Chain of Custody Rule – RA 9165 Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002
- Dangerous Drugs Act
- Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine
- When Warrantless Arrest is Lawful
- Rights of the Accused
- What is Overbreadth Doctrine?
- What is Void-For-Vagueness Doctrine?
- What is Due-Process Clause?
- How the Philippine Government is Organized
- How Does A Bill Becomes A Law?
- Hard Law vs. Soft Law in International Law
- Philippine Election: Qualifications of National and Local Candidates